Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekly round up

It was a busy week of exploring town. I realized it was time to start finding my favorites. This involved getting a pedicure and trying lunch at Agave. It also involved taking the kids to the local tea shop after school for some amazing snacks, and now they ask to go back almost everyday.

Some photo highlights from the week:

Carnitas and Camarones Tacos at Agave

Amazing hot chocolate and shortbread at Dobra Tea

Cinnamon Pear Cider at Standing Stone Brewery

The other exciting news is that I am back for my 5th year as a TriSports.com Champion! I can't believe it's been 5 years and I'm so grateful to this amazing organization for supporting me all of these years. This means another year of 20% off discounts for you! As in past years I have unique codes for the discount, so if you want one, just shoot me a message and I will send you a code to use.

I'm actively searching the Southern Oregon area for races for 2016, so if you know of any great ones, be sure to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment