Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Welcome to Oregon

It's been a crazy 5 months! At the end of August we made the decision to move to Southern Oregon and by December 1st we had closed on a beautiful house in rural Ashland.

Needless to say, my blogging and race schedule took a significant hit at the end of 2015 due to an enormous work load of selling two properties and buying two others. Now that I am here and settled in I can say that all of the stress, tears and physical pain was worth it, but I never want to do it again.

The girls have settled in nicely to the community, making friends and enrolled in sports and after school activities already. They are loving the new house and even though they have awesome rooms with their own bathrooms, they take turns sleeping in each other rooms!

Now that I have an actual desk and work space set up, working from home is better than ever! I brought most of my clients with me and would love to take on one or two new clients here in the Ashland area. So if you know of anyone looking for social media help, send them my way!

I don't have a race schedule set up yet for 2016 as I'm still exploring local race opportunities and trying to get back into a schedule where I can swim, bike and run. Hopefully that will all fall into place soon.

In the meantime, enjoy some photos of our new home.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have all settled in and are enjoying your new home! It looks so beautiful there. I'll miss racing with you. One of these years we'll have to plan a destination race!

    ReplyDelete